Tuesday 29 May 2007

Freedom and videos



Purely for your amusement Susan :)

So I'm free from my exams, and happy to be so. I think they went ok, but I hate going over exams after I've sat them so don't expect a blow by blow account of them. For now my life revolves around working full time at the small w...and then it's off to Japan I go. 29 days, oooh yeah.
I could discuss the new Pirates of the Caribbean film here, but I'm not in the mood right now.
...This may be something you find creeping up alot in my posts - laziness.
Tomorrow shall be a busy day for me. I'm going to declare my love for The Simpsons to a camera (well I think a camera, might just be a couch) and then going to meet Helen to book more hostels for Japan AND THEN I'm going through to Glasgow to see the wonder that is The 69 Eyes.
OH EM GEE the excitement I feel for this gig is something fierce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachy pach, larr~
hi hi.

thesmu said...

pure mint, man